Final Hero is a multi-player strategy game. It can be played in your internet browser,
which means that you don't have to download anything and you can play from any
computer! Moreover, playing the game is 100% free!
Click here to start a new account!
The age will definitely end near January 1st 2020, or in...
Welcome to the April Age!
8 months ago
Welcome to the April Age! This age is starting off with some changes to the Hero skill, and more missions will be available within the coming weeks.
The changes to the Hero skill are as follows:
• Hero Skills are no longer bound by number of turns used. They will now always deal their full damage (full damage can now be viewed on the Hero page).
• Skill damage has gone up a great deal, to better match the stat progression throughout the age.
• Skill shard requirements have been increased as well.
Last month I mentioned passive income bots called turtles, and by the end of the week I will have a forum thread posted with more details on how they will behave.
Enjoy the new age and try your best!
Welcome to the March Age!
9 months ago
Welcome to the March Age! I am looking forward to another age of the game. There are two notable changes for this age:
• Missions are available! There are currently 5 of them to help you get started each age, with plenty more to come as I write them.
• Farming is now affected by the Settlement construct. As you upgrade your Settlement, you will receive a boost in farming.
Later in the month, I hope to reveal some passive income bots, called turtles. More details will come soon on that.
Until then, enjoy the new age and try your best!
10 months ago
There hasn't been too much to update with recently, but I have just finished updating the styling of the site.
The major difference is a new and better view on mobile devices. This should hopefully make it easier to play the game on the go. Let me know if there is anything that doesn't look right or doesn't work!
As for the next age, February, I should have some of the stat calculations modified. Most notably, the spy guild construct and hero skills! I will also release some of the first few missions, though they may come a day or two after the reset (gotta love busy work work)!
A new year, a new age!
11 months ago
It's been well over a year since I last apologized for leaving the game in the state it was in. I made plans to work on the game - fixing bugs and introducing new features. I once again lost sight of the goals, commitments, and ambitions I had for this game.
About a week ago, I regained that desire to work on this game again, and I started to rewrite the game from scratch. Most of the work was refactoring old code to clean things up, and the rest was honestly just copy-pasting things from the old code. While I was going through the pages and actions of the game, it really hit me that this game is fun to play, and I felt bad for abandoning it time and time again.
It's a new year, and I will be actively improving and advertising this game. I truly want this game to succeed and become more popular, but the only want to see that through is to work on it!
Some new things that you may notice are:
• Usernames are in the URL for easier access and understanding
• Relative time is back! You can hover over the relative time to see the actual time (in UTC)
• If you have attacked a player 5 times in the last 24 hours, it will tell you when you can attack them again
• You may now repeat attacks with the press of a button and view more details about the attack outcome
• Everyone starts with an attack soldier and a defense soldier now, everyone has received these two units for free
Some things I will be addressing soon:
• Spy does not take into account the Spy Guild construct, I will fix this in the stat calculations for the next age (February)
• There may be bugs that I have not seen yet, but I will be diligent in testing everything I can
• I will try to get at least a few missions ready for the next age (February)
Enjoy the conquering!